Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Very Stupid Letter from Lynne Clarke, BT!

Arghhhhh! Following my conversation with Lynne Clarke (who signs herself Assistant to the Chairman and Chief Executive! - how did she get this job???) she writes on the 12th October "Any requests to change your calling package are your responsibililty and the request would have to come from you, our customer. Your decision to route your calls via another provider would again be at your request with that provider and that change would be handled by your chosen provider" Ms Clarke; I DID NOT ASK or WISH TO CHANGE MY PROVIDER NOR DID I HAVE ANY DESIRE TO DO SO NOR WAS I INFORMED BY EITHER YOU OR SKY THAT YOU SWITCHED ME!!! Can I make it any clearer??? Please READ my letters rather than sending your standard response which only angers me even further and confirms my suspicions that the left BT hand does not know what the right BT hand is doing. During our last (and only) conversation you informed me BT should have sent me a letter confirming the switch over and that you would look into this. YOU DID NOT DO SO!
When I tried to telephone on receipt of Ms Clarkes recent letter, I was told Ms Clarke would be out of the office until November 9 - very long holidays presumably paid for by unwitting BT customers?
My colleagure Amber then spoke to Peter Kirwen on 01277326153, Executive Level Complaints who suggested that he send a letter saying the case was closed and I could then take my case up with Otelo (?). The following day a sensible man, Darren Rogers in Complaints (26127) phoned me - at last! He agreed that what had occured should not have occurred and that he would look into my case and get back to me this week. I await ....
Meanwhile, NOT A DICKY BIRD FROM SKY! WHAT A SURPRISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment