Sunday, November 8, 2009

SKY still fail to communicate ...

Below is an e mail sent to Sky on Friday November 6th following a further phone call to them in which I was told to send a message via their website. However, the Submit button did not work which entailed a further phone call to them and the e mail below. I was assured the message would be passed on immediately. I have heard nothing since. However, I have heard from Ofcom and they do not deal with personal complaints. It seems a further letter is required, this time to Otelo:
e mail of 6th November ...
I have an ongoing complaint of which you have details on your system, after SkyTalk made themselves my phoneline provider (0208 ??? ????) without my knowledge. I have written to Ofcom and I am aware that they have contacted you about the issue. Since then a representative from your company (Rory) has attempted to contact me; one answerphone message on 28/10 and one call on 30/10 and when he stated he would call back as I was out at the time but this call never materialised. Obviously I am keen to resolve the matter therefore I need to speak to someone from your company but there has been no contact since the the 30th of October. Today I spoke your complaints department once again, where I was advised by Albina (CS5AB) to send an email in order to be contacted as this would be the most efficient way of dealing with the complaint. I must stress that this is not at all efficient for myself but I am of course still waiting to hear back from a representative. If I do not receive contact soon I will be forced to take my complaint to Otelo. I can be contacted on

No comments:

Post a Comment